Wednesday, August 10, 2011

STARBUCKS time!!!

drinking mY and jian's all time favourite GREEN TEA FRAP and yp all time favourite CARAMEL MACCHIATO!

no matter how many times ive spent my time with them, no matter how fucked up my life is, they are the ones to make me happy even with the LAMEST jokes!
thanks to jian, im becoming like him! cant blame him though cause he's born this way.. feeling AWESOME everyday is just him!
whereas, yp, she can take all my complains, my silly actions, and being just myself eventhough at the most AWKWARD moments.

THEY ARE JUST AWESOME!









his name is PORK!


we told jian to adopt PORK because jian talk so much that he should take PORK as his listener.. cause no matter how lame he is, how annoying he is.. PORK would just smile at him=)








poor PORK=(




jian's dickhead, jiun jin =)

ohh.. we went to SUNWAY PYRAMID too.. to watch CAPTAIN AMERICA!!



we look like TWIN SISTERS!









No comments: