Thursday, September 22, 2011

dull mundane boring tedious tiresome *sigh*

done with my job for this week! im shoooo RELIEVED!
yesh!! im don really like my job!
why??

  1. low pay
  2. low pay
  3. low pay
  4. low pay
  5. low pay
yeap!! that's my reason.. don ask me how much do i get per hour.. pls... it's depressing T.T
i thought i could learn more bout drugs. but noooo... it's all bout putting the price tags...
dont they ever listen to JESSIE J??? forget about price tags man.... just pay with a lil bit of lurve baybeh!!!!
ok.. im random.. somebody slap me... i think i messed up my mind doing too much paper works @.@
i don really look forward to work. 
i don really enjoy working there.
so i guess, it's just low pay job with time well spent =) 
the money im earning. im spending it with my darling and me getting an iphone, i guess??
sigh.. iphone 5 will be a long and tiresome journey=(

forget bout this! tomorrow im hanging out with my brian, pui mun and alex! 
woohooo!!! someone is working at esprit!!! last min info!! grrr. but ah wellss.. support support is what im gonna give him =) 
all the best in your work, gor gor! xD

No comments: