Monday, October 29, 2012

Dr. Cafe with my Vegetarian Friend

Am i a food blogger or am i just a food blogger? LOL..

So im back to Publika today AGAIN!!!..
That place is seriously gonna be my new hang out spot! wootz!!
I went to Dr. Cafe Coffee with Popiah today as we bought the coupon from Groupon quite some time ago.
Since, it's gonna expired when i return from Melbs so, we decided to just use the coupon today.

Firstly, the environment of Dr. Cafe is much quieter and brighter than Starbucks. I would definitely relate and compare Dr. Cafe with Starbucks because im a Starbucks lover (that's why im so fat)!
Why do i claimed that it's much quieter than Starbucks? This is because Dr. Cafe may not be as established as Starbucks. Hence, less customers. When there's less customers, less annoying blending sounds.. Which means, PEACE!!
When there's a quieter environment, it's an excellent place for students to have their discussions for assignment, doing homework, or simply just to chill out!

Secondly, the beverages of Dr. Cafe. To be honest, this is my first time visiting Dr. Cafe and we ordered two drinks only. (below picture)

Left: Decaf cookies frappe
Right: Decaf caramel frappe

Obviously, my friends would know mine is the caramel because im such a huge fan of caramel! 
To me, my beverage it's only ok! I wouldnt go all crazy about it and wouldnt look forward to come back for my next try. Because i find it just ok! nothing to shout about BUT when it comes to the blending, the ice is much finer compared to Starbucks. It's like you're drinking milkshake, much better, CARAMEL MILKSHAKE!! That's the only advantage that i see from Dr. Cafe. 
As a whole, i preferred Starbucks because the Caramel essence from Starbucks is stronger and nicer compared to Dr. Cafe! 

On the other hand, the barista claimed that the cookies frappe is the BEST SELLING among the other beverages. I would definitely relate it to Starbucks Chocolate Cookie Crumble because this particular beverage has the small chocolate chips aka cookie crumble which you can munch it while drinking your beverage. However, it's not really Chocolate flavor drink because when i tried it, it's more like my caramel frappe.. So.. again.. nayyyyy... nothing to shout about! 

Maybe i shouldnt just generalize it just yet. I should try their hot beverages for my next visit.. Perhaps, hot mocha?? ahahaha... *mouth wathering*

My pretty companion, Popiah!

me ^^

And of course, taking pictures with the Halloween decos in Publika =)









Popiah and her long lost cousin beside her 

you gotta admit it, she looks epic! LOL xp

to be fair, i posted mine here.. OKAY... in this case.. i win the EPICNESS.... 

laugh all you want

we IZ scared!! 

=)

have i told you that Popiah gets HIGH over BOOBS... well.. this is prove xp

although this BOOBS seemed sharper than the usual one :$

oh well, as long she's happy..

LOL!! i got the feeling that she's gonna complain about me posting this up.. ROFL..









No comments: