Thursday, March 14, 2013

no longer 21



goodbye 21, say hello 22! yeap.. feeling old now.. but that doesnt mean i have an excuse to do something less each day.. there's a lot of things i wanna do in life before i hit my 30s.. oh yes... my to do list is never ending... and i like it that way, cause at least i have something to live for each day. things like travelling around the world to get free accommodation everywhere i go (yea.. im THAT cheapskate) eg: definitely im going to london as my next visit.. cant wait to see my cousin and introducing me scotland dudes (if she has their contact numbers that is haha) either that or visit boyfie in melbs again... skydiving, bungee jumping, etc etc.. 

So today is not only my bday but also white valentine's day as well and and and my monthsary with my boyfie for 2 years 11 months now.. 1 month more to go for our 3rd anniversary! woohoo!!! cant wait to give him a surprise! 

Today's celebration was a simple lunch with good companies! Had a 4 and a half hours class of marketing analysis and went to Bangsar Village II to have our lunch at Botanical (a vegetarian restaurant, i assume). This time around, i didnt expect any thing much at all, maybe because i had all the fun last year and i just wanna tone it down this year or maybe i would just rather have a good time with my friends by just chatting and spending some quality time with them. 

From left to right: Jian, yp, chin chin, yu mei, evon, popiah, jeyee, pui mun and wong (mr.lion)
Credits of this photo: alex

There of course a few people who i wish were there with me, of course my bf, brian, li ying, darren and wilky! too bad they are either in melbs or too bz teaching small kids or (li ying i seriously don know why you didnt come, sooo WHY YOU NO COME????) 

But i honestly think that this group is big enough for me to handle alone. it's because i have to talk to everybody so that they dont feel left out and i have so many things to talk to EVERYONE!! but time is always limited.. le sigh =( 

It's ok though, i had a blast today! like BIG BANG blast.. (damn im lame) so anyways.. 

 
my outfit of the day.. just a simple one with my red headband that my boyfie bought for me for my bday=) 


the photographer of the day : alex 
the mother of all bitches!
thank you so much for the wonderful shots... thank you for your patience and NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN YOU ASK ME TO TAKE PHOTO FOR YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN.. HMPH!! lol


she purposely wore this dress for me to see on my bday.. pandai cuci kasut.. not bad *insert obama's face* : jeyee (ps. she likes cheese! so if you see her, pls hide your cheese away) LOL

my pisces friend: chin chin (so good at accounting that she bring her calculator wherever she goes.. )
an online shopper just like me! 

my super hyper friend who drags tables and chairs for no good reason (im serious) : evon 
laughing for no good reason was her second hobby!

the dude who looks like johnny bravo to me but just gained a lil weight: jian
The wannabe Micheal Jackson or a surgeon (he wears a pair of glove with him which annoys me so bad that i wanna slap his face with it LOL !! 


the girl who loves SuJu so much that she can talks about them ALL day.. literally! LOL... she's super shy if you don know her but once you know her... olala!!! let's get the party started baybeh!!! i introduce you my jie jie, pui mun!

my only vegetarian friend: popiah (pls don ask me why her name is popiah) 
the person who makes me so kiasu in studies since i met her.. lol.. not kiasu la.. but somehow am always striving to do better now=) isnt it a good thing?

the one who CANNOT resist shopping just because she can! 
the one who suddenly asked me whether i love her or not outta no where 
the only friend that im so afraid the she might fly away when the wind blows
the only friend who barks with me when there's a car nearby.. don ask me how she barks.. lol

i don have to introduce her i think. she appears in almost every of my blog now and then. the one and only: yin ping. 
the only person that im able to gather my guts to show the ugly side of me (scroll down to prove i can) 

the male version of yu mei: ah wong. don get me wrong. they are not siblings but both of them are F***ing skinny!!! i feel so fat around them T.T wait.. im fat.. ahhh fml then 
a very good listener indeed and all girls would be soooo jealous of his eye lashes!! for me, my only wish is to apply mascara on it! ngek ngek


part of my family members =') known them since year 1 in uni

im the new ambassador of this fresh cheese cake: miki omsan no mise! (close enough)

my fav childhood cheesecake.. simple and delicious! just the way i love it! 

smiling while making a wish: WHO DOES THAT??!!! may the Lord answers my prayers *fingers crossed*


see what i mean by ugly side? not ugly enough.. nvm.. scroll down

mindfucked now? LOL.. yea.. this is me being tortured (ps. skin elasticity: level 99)

when a bday girl got high for being 22! hence the peace sign!! 
jian is the definition of poker face


my pressie from yp and jian.. a starbucks water bottle!! actually it was quite obvious before opening my present. why? simple. they put the present inside a starbucks paper bag LOL

Last but not least, I wanna thank everybody for their wishes and for those who celebrated my bday for me!

For those who called, zi kang and darren! you guys are the bomb, man!! one future architect called me just to giggle non stop and wish me and the other one; never ending hyper energy whom always cheer me up when im sad! THANK YOU MY DAI GORss!!! lol

To my darling, aiden; wished me happy b'day 4 times! sang me a bday song and always reminding me how much he loves me and misses me each day. I love you too, darling! You have no idea how much joy you brought me eversince we met. thank you so much! HAPPY MONTHSARY TO YOU too, chubby!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: