Wednesday, September 15, 2010

im hired!! wootz!!~

zomg!!! i couldnt believe my ears when the manager asked me 'so when can you start working?' i was like 'zomg, im hired?' LMAO!!~

well, i started my day by waking up at 11, then reach mid valley at 12 although my interview starts at 2, but i have to find parking lar.. damn diff to find if i reached mv at 12 something. yeeks. so yea

when i got to mv, i went straight to borders. looking at mags.. wootz.. gossips baybeh.... ahahahha.. and of course enjoying my cup of starbucks coffee.. *slurp slurp*

at 2.. whoah man.. i was kinda nervous bout the interview cause i wasnt sure what the interviewer is gonna ask. after sitting down with him in some shop. he get to know me a lil better and yesh, definitely i got a lil more comfortable with him. and then the questions start.. asking me. 'you've been into the boutique right? so how do you find our product?' zomg.. when he asked me that question, i seriously didnt know how to answer at first. cause first of all, i don really like their products cause it's all oh-so-cute handbags and all. i lied by telling him 'oh, i find your products very unique and it's one of a kind!' ahahahaha.. tell me.. im a good liar eh?? ahahaha

soon i got to find out that he's actually from the same uni like me.. it's just that he left HELP uni coll 6 or 7 years ago. he's 27 btw. ahaha. seriously. i feel like this interview is like a blind date or a internet dating stuff. cause first of all, i met him for the first time and getting to know each other.

zomg.. the worst part.. there is no uniform for me as he said 'it's a fashion label, so the only colour that you're allowed to wear is pink and black. pls wear as appealing as possible and you can wear jewellery and stuff but just make sure it's appropriate'. OMG!!! seriously??? i do prefer jobs which provide me uniforms so that i don have to crack my head on what to wear=( arrrgggghhh!!!

but oh well. i guess i just have to adapt to it=( no choice. so that's all folks.. hopefully i'll enjoy my work *touched wood*

No comments: