Thursday, September 16, 2010

nanny for a day=(

bro: 'jie jie, can you go ice skating tomorrow?'
me: 'with who?'
bro: 'with my friends.'
me: 'how many?'
bro: 'including me, 3.'
me: 'so you want me to take care of you guys?'
bro: 'yea, so can ma?'
me: 'hmmm. ok lar' (ps. i regretted saying that)

I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF 3 SMALL KIDS!!! arrrgggghhhh... and both of my bro's frens speaks mandarin=( double arggggghhhhh.. (not to say that my mandarin is good) o btw, lucky both of them know cantonese.. phewww...
and one of them don know how to skate. but oh well. i don mind teaching him cause after all, ice skating isnt that much fun already=(

well, for a first timer. he is pretty good.. cause he only take one round to get used to the ice and then there he goes.. out in the middle of the rink, skating and falling countless times. i admire his boldness and even though he wore his short pants to skate and got cut due to the fall but he still ignore the bleeding and continue skating. whoah!!!! salute him man. i couldnt ignore his injured knee so i have to make him get out of the ice rink and put a plaster for him. gosh, i feel like a mum in a way though (not saying it's a bad thing lar)

he was so enthusiastic skating that he wants us to skate with him until 3pm!! (which means if we skate there for like 3pm, we almost skate there for 5 hours!! my god!!)
im old. i have a life and shopping to do. so i leave them to skate while i get lunch for the kids. ahahah.. MCD that is!! those kids are always into fast food.. haiz.. so i bought them lunch while i did a lil window shopping and of course having my lunch. ALONE=(

at the end of the day. the kids had fun. and when they had fun, seeing them so happy, i had fun too=) hehe.. but it's seriously exhausting.. yeeks..


so pics y'all!!~




my bro and his fren. another MIA!!! AHAHAA





No comments: