Thursday, February 24, 2011

there he goes again=(

24th of feb.

he turned back and looked for a couple of times.
'don turn back anymore, just go.' i whispered.
i don wanna cry here, bii.
i will hold on to my tears as far as i could.
so pls don turn back anymore,
cause im gonna run towards you and never let you go.
wouldnt like pp asking me whether am i ok or not?
cause the answer will definitely no!
9 months to countdown!
you might say it's going to be nov with a blink of an eye.
but not for me.
i would really want you to stay.
stay here with me by my side.
missing your hugs, kisses, laughters, and most of all, YOU!
you might say we can sms, call and skype.
but nothing can be compared when im with you, physically.
so i'll wait till november.
and i'll always love you!































*i wanna thank you, hans and brian for being able to accompany me=) love you lots xD

No comments: