Friday, February 18, 2011

the unexpected surprise @.@

18th of feb.

after i finished my 'never-ending dating session' with my management. i had quiz. and screw it!!! my friends told me that it was an hour whereas the quiz was actually for 30 min.. ohmygodwtfarkbbq!!!!!!!!!! luckily i got to finish it on time. if not.. jia lat liao!!! T.T

so after the quiz, i went to bii's house cause we had a date together and never knew that there was hidden agenda to it.. ngek ngek xD

as i walked into his room, i was talking to him (which i had totally forgot what was it bout and i think it must be me complaining bout something. ROFL), i saw the cake and just stoned there and smiled from cheek to cheek.

'HAPPY BURFDAY DARLING!' he said.

i didnt know how to respond but to just give him a kiss=) and all that i could remember was me saying 'ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!'

ok. some of you may ask, why exactly did he celebrate my burfday in feb when my actual burfday is in march. well... the reason is because he is going back to melbourne next week and he wants to celebrate my burfday when he's still here. so yea. this is also the exact reason for me to celebrate his as well.



blackforest cake =)





flowers which he never fails to give me on special occasions=)





turning 20 so soon????



after that, we gotta changed our outfit as bii has booked a place at TENJI restaurant which is located at MONT KIARA!





he chose this place is because i haven't been to a japanese buffet before. after enjoying a large varieties of mouth-watering food, my perception towards japanese food is not that bad afterall xD the service in tenji is good, afterall, we paid a great amount of service charge. fml==!

advice from bii. 'DON EAT SO MUCH OF THE MAIN COURSE, EAT MORE OF THE DESSERTS AND IT CAN ALREADY COVER UP THE COST.' lol!!! know why?? cause the dessert consist of cheese cakes, choc fondue, haagen daaz and baskin robins ice creams *slurps*

























white choc cheese cake!



bii's fav dessert!



baskin robins ice cream =p



my fav dish=)

we spent our time eating from 6.30 to 9.30. from appetizer to dessert. i felt like i was 3 months pregnant==!

so after eating, we camwhore!!~





















i really had fun today and all thanks to bii for planning all this=) muacks maucks!!~
and yesh, i don mind getting old, as long as we get old together. rofl!!

No comments: