Tuesday, November 16, 2010

7 months

*jumps and screams like a hooligan* woohoo!!!~ 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 monthsssssss... yea yea yea!!!~

went to 1u with him after he had lunch with my 'family' and accompany me in my lecture class studying econs together xD. *how sweet*

we had our thai cuisine at....








GOOD EVENING BANGKOK!!~



our complimentary drinks. ice lemon tea & fruit punch





pandan fried chicken.



green curry=) *slurp slurp*



idk what's this but inside there's mixed vege.. which surprisingly tasted good.. lol *ps. i don like mixed vege ==!



this soup is freaking sour and spicyyy.. lol.. take a few sips and i couldnt take it any more=(



cendol with jackfruit!! wootz... lovin it

before the food came. obviously.. we did a lil camwhore xp

















it's my first time that im willingly to eat prawn (i don really like prawn) and it's my first time peeling the prawn shells for someone.. so... he's VERY LUCKY indeed=) ahahaha..


16th nov.

me and bii witnessed a wonderous of GOD'S CREATION.... THE RAINBOW!!!







we went to mv today just to have lunch (mcd that is==!) and then watched 'YOU AGAIN' which was totally AWESOME POSSUM!!! wootz..




today he came over to my house and had dinner.. lmao!!! hopefully he likes my cooking..

No comments: