Monday, November 8, 2010

i had enough!

i just don understand why do you have to do this to me.
what have i done wrong to be treated like that?
i fetch you to places which is not even convenient for me, just to make sure that you're safe back home and not getting wet in the rain. giving you food that are suppose to be my lunch. trying to get things in your way.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT??!!
should i blame you for not using your brain to think before speaking
or should i blame myself for being too sensitive?
but i don think it's my prob. know why?
first, you condemn my friends too. they forgave you.
second, you actually blaber things that you would hurt pp's feelings and you don even care bout how they feel. or are you just ignoring it.
at first, i can take with all your 'teasings'. trying not to think too much of it.
but going on and on. seriously?? i had enough..
i don wanna ruin our friendship just because of this small matter.
and if one more time you ever try to say such things again.
i gonna have my say. trying to be as nice as possible to voice it out.
and i hope you understand and learn from it. i really do=)

No comments: