Saturday, November 6, 2010

a tired and unforgettable day!! wowzerssss!! @.@

6th nov 2010.

to start things off, I HAVE EXAMS ON A SAT!! i barely slept on that day cause of my last min studying. (ps. i only slept for 2 hours) i had macroecons and life & leadership skills exams.. two subs on the same day itself.. ohmygod!!!! the best part is that, i didnt know that lls was a close book exam.. therefore, i didnt memorize the definition and whatever shit there is.. wtF!! i almost cried when my frens told me that. T.T. oh yea.. btw.. me and my 'family' studied in daddy's car. ahahaha.. awesome possum!!!



jie jie took a nap using my cow's headrest=( ahahaha.. she's so super cute!

after my exam which ended at 1. but i came out from the hall at 12 something. then i went to pavilion to meet my brinjal gurls xD our plan was to go to ktv and sing and go to UNIQLO to shop shop shop!!! and turn out to be that.. the plans FAILED!!! know why??? first.. ktv was too expensive.. kat and me were broke and UNIQLO, the queue were never ending... rofl!!!

so we decided to just chit chat (things that we're good at and of course never missed) ahahaha.. o yea.. we bump into someone we don't like. that FATTY!!! oh my.. lucky it wasnt me that bump into her.. if not.. i'll scratch her face.. hmph... lol.. hmmm.. come to think of it... im not gonna do that.. me precious nails=(

i think we chatted for like 3 hours non stop!! and then xin ni gotta leave cause she got dinner to attend, while jen tumpang her car cause she got no transport. so yea.. kat, steph and me decided to take a walk at farenheit 88. seriously.. that place looked like a high class sungai wang area.. my god!!! *disappointed* i think farenheit 88 can only survive when UNIQLO is around.. ahahah... and yes.. so much of looking forward to UNIQLO. haiz.. now. i think everyone in kl will be wearing UNIQLO outfit.. so freaking common.. gargh!!!!
(ps. UNIQLO shopping bags look like night market plastic bags) ==!



no matter how crazy i am with UNIQLO... i'll never ever queue up.. that's just crazy!!!



the front view of UNIQLO!!




this model is promoting perfume i think. lol.. she's freaking colourful.. sorry. didnt get to take a proper pic.. cause i was rushing to somewhere.. teehee=)

after that, i went for dinner with my family. i mean my dad's side of the family (some MIA for idk what reason==!) cause my aunt came back from london as she had some personal business to deal with back in msia. so before she leave to london again, we had a family gathering=)



my couz. AND like i said.. SOME MIA!! there are actually a lot more!!! like A LOT!!



family photo!!! i missed my grandma T.T.



in the middle: that's my aunty who came back from london=)



fooodddd=)





crapppp... ooppsss.. i mean.. crabbbbbbbb xD



this is the most suckiest vege ive ever tasted... blueeekkk @.@

since my couzs are all playing blackberry and iphone.. my bro had this craziest idea called..... *drums rolling* CAMWHORE!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!



cutey boy and girl with specs.. ahahaha.. *pinch cheeks*

the rest of the pics.. are me and my bros=) love them lots. muacks xD







btw.. daddy got a new car.. and i likey=)



*4 more days to go

No comments: