Saturday, October 23, 2010

appreciating every single moment

17 days more to go!!~
and here comes my time, spending 3 months with him=)
oh.. how much i miss him=(
im planning to do so many things with him when he returned.
we'd improved ways of communicating to each other.
well, he's not really active in fb but for me, he tries his best on commenting every post i sent to him.. and YESH!! he did post some stuff to me which is really SWEET *awwwwww*.
then, he bought an international sim card in order for him to talk to me frequently on the phone with a cheaper rate that is.. ahahah.. but yea.. at least he took the initiative to get a international sim card..
so yea. from there, i could actually see improvement in our relationship and i hope it stays this way. *fingers crossed*



that's my man, alright=)

stay tuned folks. cause once he's back. im gonna blog every single thing that we had=)

love love

No comments: