Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a lil heart attack for me from me dad=(

daddy had chest pain yday. he said he couldnt breath properly and my mum and my younger bro had to send my dad to the hospital. when my bro tell me bout this, i started panicking like mad. was tearing up as well. all the flashback starts to occur, all those cursing that i ever said to him behind his back, made me regretting saying that. i must have said countless times of 'I HATE YOU' and 'I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!' lines to him whenever i was mad at him. and at that VERY MOMENT i regretted saying that. i really did. i was so afraid that he might had an heart attack! i don want that to happen to him! not now, not tomorrow, not EVER!!! cause ive realized how much I LOVE HIM!

btw, he's fine now!!! it seemed that gas caught up in his chest therefore he felt uncomfy and have difficulties in breathing.. *relieved* BUT im gonna make him eat healthily from now on!!! im not gonna buy his fav food anymore=)

i guess it's my bii's first time to hear me cry on that day itself.. lol!! and thank god that he is able to calm me down when i was panicking and crying. and later get to cheer me up!!! *as always* so THANK YOU BII.. I less than 3 YOU

*15 days more to go!!!

No comments: