Friday, October 15, 2010

me bao vern

friday,15th oct 2010.

this is a last min call to play badminton.
me, bao , and verny had a get-together session.

so this is how i started off my day.. byyyy.. TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO UNI!!!! fml==! i couldnt drive cause i've sent my car to the workshop. *sniff sniff* so i gotta wake up early to follow my mum in order for her to fetch me to the most convenient lrt to her. so from bandaraya lrt to masjid jamek and then changed to putra line. from there i reached bangsar lrt starion. the journey doesnt just stop here. i have to take public bus to reached my coll. i left my house at 6.50am and reached coll at 8.30am.. HOW 'FAST' RIGHT???? garghhhh..

after paying fees for my 2nd sem and signing up for my tutorial class. btw. i only have classes on MONDAY and WEDNESDAY!! woohoo.. AWESOME POSSUM!!! after that, i have to take the bus again back to bangsar lrt station. but this time is vice versa.. sien!!!

i have to wait for bao bao at pandan indah lrt station in order for her to fetch me and then fetch verny from pandan jaya. ohohoh.. first stop.. we went back to school cause bao bao wanna take her cert but unfortunately the office was close as the day before they had curriculum day==! *what the hell is that???? * and then we went to yong gong *our famous chillout place after school* we ate our lunch and then BADMINTON time!!!



wtheck!! they had shade for the basketball court dy=(



ah.. my all time fav 'pondok'=)



front view of my school=)



same o lame o canteen...



teachers' carpark remained the same..



arrggghh.. library got a much BIGGER computer room liao.. with much nicer computers.. life aint fair=(



old bookshelf becomes a shoe rack???? lol.. good idea==!



dah la msia is already HAWT enough.. desert scenery to make it worst??? lmao!!!??



TIME MACHINE???!!! so idian-ish!!! but NICE=)



lolololol!!! toilet still remain the same.. except.. less one mirror..



BADMINTON at pudu plaza.. SHIOK!!!!



this is where i shower after workout=) damn nice!!!!



surprisingly the toilet here is much nicer than pudu plaza itself.. ahahaha xD



my bao bao=)



my vern vern=)

vern actually made for me a shirt which she did it by herself.. and i LOVEE it sooo much... zomg... so much for her creation.. i couldnt help but to share her piece of art work.. check out those pics=)





after badminton, we went to klcc to get bao's flip flops and i bought one for bii too... teehee.. and he likes it.. noww... hopefully he can wear it.... *fingers crossed*

that's all for today.

*bao went back to kampar liao=(
will get to see her during her next sem break. will miss her loads=(

No comments: