Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hollieess for one month=)

this is my to do list during my one month hols:

-movie marothon (done)

yesh.. i watched going in the distance, resident evil (bullshits), and some other movies

-bungy jumping (financial prob)

oh god!!! RM350 per jump wei... nutz!!!! whose gonna pay that much for a jump at sunway!!!! surely i need someone to sponsor me to go for that jump. *hint hint*

-clubbing (say only)

no doubt that i wanna go clubbing just for the experience.. but hey.. i need ma sleep real bad.. if not the first thing that will visit me is pimples and more pimples on my face.. and no... i cant afford that=( oh well.. i guess it depends who i go out with and depends on my mood lar.. hehe.. but seriously before i hit the age of 21. i wanna try real bad... teehee=)

-hiking (done)

this is one challenging activity!!!! my arse and my thighs hurt a lil.. but the worst thing that ever happen is that i sprained my ankle slightly.. yeeks=( and for two days it hurt like mad.. but other than that.. ive got to know more friends which all of them are from sek. sri garden.. rofl!!!! silly me!! they've been in a same primary school as me.. but i couldnt recognise them at all.. oh gosh... ah well.. at least i get to meet them again.. lol..

back to hiking.. well.. i forgotten where we hiked dy.. but the waterfall wasnt that great.. cause there were plenty of 'eye sore' (according to darren)ahahaha!!! but the experience is AWESOME!!!! will be looking forward for the next one=)



my pic kinda suck.. i know=( will try better next time



randomness=)

-sky bar (woohoo) (done)

oh gosh!!! this is one good experience that i will never forget and definitely looking forward for the next one.. wootz.... and my lychee martini was AWESOME!!!



although the pic is kinda small.. but im gonna go there for the second time to take a better pic... woohoo

-genting (postponed)

sien.. gor gor and papa cant make it for the trip=( so have to postpone it... jie jie was really pissed lar.. and mummy have to the victim of all jie jie's scolding... haizzzz

-malacca (postponed)

whoah... this.. is.. one ... long.. story.. pls read under CHILLAX

-ice skating (done)

i went with mummy and jie jie.. since papa and gor gor couldnt make it..







and then we went bowling.. awweeeee



jie jie didnt play.. but only me and marmey.. ahahahahaha... was kinda fun=) *psst.. i didnt play bowling for ages dy=(

-shopping (done)

ohohoho.. you have no idea how much shopping i did.. at first. i went to jln. telawi with my bff to shop and i spend around 300 bucks on clothes. and 3 pairs of flip flops in klcc for 150 bucks==! i admit im nutz... gargh.. but i just love flip flops=) and i did some on9 shopping which i think it cost around 100+.. zomg!!!! so this is where my money went.. and yesh.. because of this.. i was broke=(

-sing k (done)

yp and her sis went sing k with me at gardens red box!!! standing up on the sofas and singing.. ahahhaa.... what's not good about singing k??? hmmm...

other than that. i went for sakae with mummy and jie jie=) ahahahaha.. it's just a get together after we've never seen each other for a long time.. gor gor went to malacca dy.. and papa was broke cause he spent too much money on gf i guess?? ahahaha..








arrggghhhh... loved it!!!





the thing that i didnt plan at all is to work!!! wth???!!! so yea.. i work at che che new york and then xixili.. and i don really like working but for the sake of earning money.. arrgghhhh...

although my hols are for one month and most of my friends envied it.. but i think having one month hols sucks... cause brains start to rod and having the habit to laze aound.. *pssssttt.. at least i worked.. ahahahaha...

*thank you to my bii for giving me some financial backup. i don think i can enjoy my hols without him=) thank youuuuu. and sorry if the blog seemed dry.. wasnt in the mood to blog about every single details xD

No comments: