Friday, August 13, 2010

the hardworking us==!

what will you do if you have no class on fridays? you either sleep to the max/ hang out with frens/ daydream to the max/ doing anything BUT studying eh? well, for me. i studied for like almost the whole day. i really have to start working hard for my finals dy cause i'm not happy with my mid term marks=(

so, i gotta work on my acc (worst sub EVER!!~) so i and yin ping decided to work on our studies cause both of us are not happy with our results.. ahaha.. *we normally shop, gossips and eat together BUT had we studied together before, yeeks*

so here goes, i fetch her from her coll, KDU at 12. i don really know that road to KDU but thanks to my bf, i got to know how to go.. weeee.. later, we went to kfc, makan makan makan, chat a lil while then headed to starbucks at SS2.

so she teached me acc. drink our fav starbucks coffee=)



her hazelnut drink and my caramel macchiato. *slurps*







her freaking BIG paper clip compared to mine *faints*

then go to her house and study AGAIN!!! cause she needs to show me some notes in order for me to practice=) how sweet





study study study.. sien ar!!!! i want HOLS!!!

anyways.. yp.. thankie you so much for everything.. love love you bestie=) muacks muacks muacks

No comments: