Thursday, August 12, 2010

my date with two see-lai and LEE HOM!!

yesh!!! finally i went out with my two see-lai dy.. woohoo... i had sooo much fun today although it's only for a moment.. ahaha...

so.. we started off by going to SAKAE SUSHI... gosh. finally.. my cravings.. wootz






ohohoho.. i was so hungry until once i sat down, i straight away take the food from the conveyor aisle. wootz..





me eating my mochi.. weeee

it was actually me and christina eating sushi cause li ying came later *psst. she don know mana sakae sushi is==!* ahahahahaha.. anyways.. we left this for her..



ahem.. at least we save one mochi for her ok?? ahahaha.. after eating soo many plates of sushi dy.. gargh

few minutes later.. she reached.. and then..



she ate it!!! ahahahaha

so after all the ngom ngom ngom.. we went for LOVE IN DISGUISE *lee hom's new movie which apparently he directed himself@.@*

overall, the movie is just so so only. im a LEE HOM fan.. so i'll watch just any movie bout him=) lemme do a check list aite?

lee hom's act - good
lee hom songs - awesome
lee hom's humour - not bad
lee hom's gurl - ok lar
story line - ok lar
overall - ok lar
comment: watch the movie cause of HIM if not.. not worth watching second time i guess? hmmm



this is part of the movie.. OMGAWT!!! he's so cute Xp

after the movie.. we went to THE LOAF



my meal=)



btw. this is li ying.. my see-lai.. woohoo=)

eat, camwhore,chat, eat, laugh, look at ang moh, laugh,chat, camwhore, laugh, eat, drink, bla bla bla... the usual thing that gurls can do==!



look at my two see-lai.. muahahahahahaah



and me... bla...

anyways.. we were actually more on observing the taxi drivers... they keep asking pp to sit into their cab... the hell?? so annoying..==! so one of the cab drivers got bored and start



well.. honestly.. idk what is he doing.. ngek ngek ngek *leave it to your imagination* wink wink

so that's all bout today..lazy to blog dy==! BUT i really had fun with both of them.. my goodness... lol all day wei.. you two out there.. i love you sooo much.. for giving me such a great day=)



No comments: