Thursday, August 5, 2010

my 'FAMILY' in coll!!~

farney thing is that i feel like updating my blog NOW! i just wanna introduce to you my family in uni! they are the most retarded-funniest-caring-unexpected-frens that i can get in degree! they make my uni life so much better.. teehee!! (ps. not to say my other frens don)

so here we go. i have my dad (hans yip), my mum (brian chin), my gor gor (alex ho) and my jie jie (pui mun) and yesh!! finally i can be the youngest (ive always wanna be the youngest) teehee! my mum claimed that i and my siblings arent naturally born in her/him womb. but gor gor is borned in a youtube, while jie jie borned in a testube, and i... muahahaha.. in a icetube=='. so technically we're all borned in a tube.

DAD'S AND MUM'S STORY: mum got drunk in a bar. then got high (ps. she dance on a table and bang her head on the wall cause she got too high ady). dad got interested in her cause of her highness and bring her (ahem) somewhere.. and then.. (mum didnt wanna tell me what happen. but she just told us that something went weird and soooo wrong) haizzz.. so yea. then they got us!! dammit.. o. btw. mum's supposedly the third party cause it seemed that before my mum met my dad, my dad is actually married to another lady.. so yea.. poor mum and me=( sobzzz

well. so this is my crazy side of the story! hahahah...



family pics!!! (from left to right) dad, mum, gor gor, me and jie jie









hmm.. so i've introduced my 'family'. hopefully some day you'll meet these crazy pp.. haha cheers!~

No comments: