Monday, August 16, 2010

LATE!! greeeaaatttt~~

alarm rang. fell asleep. 8 o'clock! SHIAET!!! damnmit.. late for class.. gargh==!

so i took my own sweet time to get ready as i know that i couldnt make it for econs class.. la la la~ didnt know that my bf is late for class toooo.. ahahaha.. blame it on the train... weeeeeeeeeeee~~ *not that im proud/ happy bout it* yeeks

came to uni carpark and surprisingly it's still kinda empty.. woohoo....

after class i went out with gesh! my 9 years of frenship with her is still going strong.. teehee. she's been reallly worried bout her exam results and all.. annddd.. something else. ahaha.. *wink wink* only me and some frens and gesh of course know.. ngek ngek ngek. anyways. we went to kenny rodgers. which sucks.. gargh.. will never go to leisure mall kenny rodgers anymore... ewwwwwwwwwwwww



that's my geshie=)









seriously. not worth going to spend my money on kenny rodgers. don mind sakae lor.. at least their food is SOOO much nicer.. ahahaha.. but it's worth my time talking and meeting up with gesh though.. ahaha..

gesh: all the best with your results tomorroww. love you!! muacks muacks

No comments: